Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Holiday Rum

>> Friday, December 6, 2013

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your post Thanksgiving week has gone well! With all the pre-Christmas shopping and pre-holiday activities, I think quite a few of us will be needing a little pre-holiday rum! We may not get everything done...but we probably won't stress out about it either. 

I admit, I was a little stumped for a bit, on how to use this fun greeting. Then it occurred to me, use the drink line up and little Santa image! And I think I ended up with a fun little holiday card. The drink line up was colored and die cut and layered onto a die cut green layer. The large white panel was pierced around the edges and the greeting stamped at the bottom right. The two sizes of holly and the Santa face were colored and fussy cut. The finished card is 4.25 x 5.50 and these are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!





Supplies:
stamps: Holiday Rum Greeting (new! coming soon!), Drink Line Up, Triple Holly, Santa Face, Lg Snowman Portrait (for the small holly)
ink: Memento tuxedo black
paper: white, green
accessories: Copic markers, paper piercer & mat, Spellbinders long rectangle & deckled long rectangle dies

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

So cute and very festive! Love how you incorporated so many different stamps!

Kecia said...

Brilliant! I had no idea how to use this greeting that I adore so much. Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

So cute Julie! I love the festive colors and your shading on Santa is incredible! You've made his beard look as fluffy as can be!

Shelia said...

cute card Julie. I really like that little Santa and your coloring!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP